Manage episode 327502298 series 2805315
Today's episode is about Betrayal Trauma Recovery
Betrayal Trauma Recovery BTR- Tiktok sensation Jane
btr.org - btr.org has daily, online group and individual coaching sessions for victims of emotional & psychological abuse and sexual coercion. For women experiencing pain, chaos, and isolation due to their husband’s abuse: lying, gaslighting, manipulation, porn use, cheating, infidelity, emotional abuse, and narcissistic abuse.
They recognize that labelling a woman as co-dependent is a form of victim-blaming. Pornography addiction/sex addiction is a domestic abuse issue. Narcissistic abuse is not a communication issue. They help women who are in a relationship, separated, or divorced navigate to recover and heal by establishing safety through boundaries.
If you suspect your husband is a narcissist, a pornography addict, or emotionally abusive, this podcast is for you. We care about your mental health. Every woman on our team has experienced abuse and betrayal trauma first-hand.
Here are the questions i asked Jane in the podcast
- Tell me about your platform Betrayal Trauma and Recovery podcast? What inspired you to create such a magnificent safe space for women?
- Why do you think it important to identify trauma, heal and empower others?
- What are helpful tips you can give a woman who has been betrayed by a loved one or even betrayed herself by doing something she promised she wouldn't do?
- Can you recover from betrayal, do hurt people hurt people?
- Your free podcast helps women establish peace from emotional abuse, including his lies, porn use, gaslighting, & narcissism. Why do you think so many women experience this in 2022?
- What do you wish more men knew of before entering into a relationship?
- What is the one piece of advice for women that you wish they listen to daily?
- What advice do you give women that you think single mothers would benefit from?
- How do you not carry the emotions of others when you hear their heartbreaking stories?
- What forms of therapy are useful when you are trying to overcome trauma?
- Where can people find you on social media?
Follow Jane on Instagram on :betrayaltraumarecovery
Follow me on Instagram : Happy_Singlemompodcast
Thank you to maya issac for letting me use her song: When i get there
Would you like to come on the podcast :email email@example.com