Manage episode 306004535 series 2359253
Tiffany Jo Baker is a caffeinated mom of two teen girls, surrogate mom who has delivered five babies for three families dealing with infertility. Today, Tiffany shares how she went her own, self-destructive way as a teenager, and the dramatic steps her parents took to get her back. She also shares how she became a surrogate mom, and the calling the Lord gave her to help others bring their dreams to life. Tiffany’s story reminds us that no matter where you are, God has plans for you if you’ll only step into them.
Listen to Tiffany’s story now!
Stories Tiffany shared:
- Growing up in a Christian family in Ohio
- Going rogue in high school and how God redeemed
- Her “burning bush” experience
- Getting a fresh start in college
- Learning spiritual disciplines and new thought patterns
- How she became passionate about surrogacy
- Pitching the idea to her husband
- What she learned from being a surrogate
- Her role in the body of Christ as a “dream carrier”
- Getting released to speak and write
- Securing an internship to learn online business
- Learning to be present
Great quotes from Tiffany:
None of us have all that we need to do all that God has called us to do.
If you’re confident, people will give you the responsibility.
I do soul care, self care, and dream care.
Our minds are a powerful weapon.
Resources we mentioned: