Manage episode 363764627 series 1919368
Plant friends, we are changing things up. We're taking a detour from our typical long-form content to introduce a new format — mini-episodes — taken from our rich conversations. These episodes are meant to be your bite-sized lessons about how to use nature to bring joy into your life. And in this first episode, inspired by our recent interview on aromatic gardening, we’re going to talk about 5 practical steps to incorporate scent into our daily routines.
In this episode, we learn:
- [00:26] What these mini-episodes are about
- [01:18] Why smell is important for memory and stress relief
- [02:39] #1 Going for a restorative post-rain walk
- [03:21] #2 Utilizing essential oils
- [03:59] Different ways to diffuse essential oils
- [04:43] Some essential oils and plants you can use!
- [06:04] #3 Growing scented plants (if you’re not into oils)
- [08:06] #4 Interplanting aromatic plants with edible plants
- [08:39] #5 Making yourself a mini bouquet
Check out the 5 tips in detail,
Follow Maria and Growing Joy:
Order my book: Growing Joy: The Plant Lover's Guide to Cultivating Happiness (and Plants) by Maria Failla, Illustrated by Samantha Leung
Join the Bloom and Grow Garden Party Community Platform & App AKA the plantiest and kindest corner of the internet! Get your FREE 2-week trial here!
Take the Plant Parent Personality Quiz (Get the perfect plants, projects and educational resources for YOUR Lifestyle)
Support Bloom and Grow Radio by becoming a Plant Friend on Patreon!
Subscribe to the Growing Joy Youtube channel! /growingjoywithmaria
* Check out Quince and use my code joy for a great deal: https://www.quince.com/
* Check out Quince: https://www.quince.com/
* Check out Rosetta Stone and use my code TODAY for a great deal: https://www.rosettastone.com/
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands