Manage episode 365960889 series 2973480
We have an inspiring conversation with Jamie Knott, a talented restaurant owner and culinary visionary, as we dive into Jamie's remarkable life and his profound impact on the culinary industry. Discover the challenges he faced, his love for the culinary arts, and the secrets to his success.
- Explore Jamie Knott's journey from Baltimore to Nutley, New Jersey, and his emergence as a renowned restaurant owner with four successful establishments in the state.
- Uncover Jamie's diverse portfolio of acclaimed restaurants, including the iconic Saddle River Inn, Saddle River Cafe, Cellar 335, and Madame.
- Gain insights into Jamie's passion for the culinary arts, ignited by cherished memories of his grandmother's cooking and his early experiences at the prestigious Franklin Steakhouse.
- Follow Jamie's culinary evolution, from studying home economics in high school to honing his skills at a Spanish tapas lounge in Boston, shaping his path in the industry.
- Delve into the challenges of managing multiple restaurants as Jamie shares his experiences of juggling responsibilities and the dedication required for each establishment's success.
- Gain valuable insights into Jamie's approach to running his restaurants, including the importance of staying ahead of industry trends and surrounding himself with talented individuals.
- Discover Jamie's vision for his new venture, Kinjo in Newark, as he shares his excitement and aspirations for this upcoming restaurant.
- Explore Jamie's growth and achievements in Saddle River, New Jersey, and Jersey City, as he navigates challenges, establishes his reputation, and provides unique dining experiences.
- Gain inspiration from Jamie's relentless commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and his unwavering dedication to creating diverse and vibrant restaurant concepts.
Don't miss this engaging conversation as host Mike and Jamie Knott take you on a captivating journey through the life and culinary endeavors of an extraordinary restaurant owner and entrepreneur.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Albert & Whitney CPAs: awcpasllc.com
Shanghai Jazz: shanghaijazz.com
Mayo Performing Arts Center: mayoarts.org/events-calendar
Murphy, Schiller, Wilkes: murphyllp.com
Contact the show: firstname.lastname@example.org