Manage episode 317714074 series 1171182
Welcome to the second show of the year, and episode 125 of the UK’s number 1 career podcast, and I’ve got a special episode for you today. Joining me on the show is a company that you are going to want to check out if you are looking for a graduate job, as I speak with Ben Rosen, CEO of Inspiring Interns. Inspiring Interns are a company who can help you find a 3-month paid internship across a range of industries and locations. There is no cost to you, you bring your graduate talent, they sort out the rest. On the show, we explore all aspects of the process, from why you should apply and the power of internships, not only in getting you a graduate role but in helping you find the role that is right for you. We cover the different stages of the process and how you can stand out in each, through to making a great impression when you do start. No matter what companies you are applying to, if you’ve never thought of an internship before, this is an episode you won’t want to miss. Now the only link you need to remember from today is www.graduatejobpodcast.com/inspiringinterns where you can find a full transcript, and links to everything which we discuss, that’s www.graduatejobpodcast.com/inspiringinterns.
MORE SPECIFICALLY IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Who Inspiring Interns are and why you should apply
- The power of creating a video CV, and how they get results
- The secrets to impressing in a face-to-face interview
- Why you shouldn’t overlook the importance of being on time
- Ben’s insider tips for impressing throughout the application process
SELECTED LINKS INCLUDE:
- Check out Inspiring Interns HERE https://www.inspiringinterns.com/
- Sign up to ‘How to Get a Graduate Job’my proven step-by-step online course at https://howtogetagraduatejob.com/
- Don’t even think about applying for graduate jobs until you’ve read my free guide, ‘The 5 steps you must take before applying for graduate jobs’. Click here https://howtogetagraduatejob.com/5steps. It will completely change the way you apply for jobs!
- Would you like a free 30-minute video coaching call? Simply select a time that works here https://calendly.com/gradjob/We can go over your CV, application, or anything that you are struggling with.