Manage episode 318015096 series 2709910
Want to avoid mistakes in Long Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at http://keeponcashflow.clickfunnels.com/7mistakes
Going Long Podcast Episode 179: The Importance of Having a Strategic Financial Partner
In the conversation with today’s guest, David Richter, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:20 - 04:20] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [04:20 - 08:04] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [08:04 - 18:37] The backstory and decisions made that led David to this point in his journey.
- [18:37 -20:50] Why David wanted to not only learn about Real Estate investing but also about running a business.
- [20:50 - 25:22] Why David thinks some people invest long distance and outside of their backyard in Real Assets, instead of only actively investing in their local market locations.
- [25:22 - 32:26] David explains what a C.F.O. is, why you need to know about them and how they will bring you huge value.
- [32:26 - 36:52] How to manage the transition to having a C.F.O. as a new member of your team.
- [36:52 - 40:20] Who the typical client is that comes to David looking for a C.F.O.
Here’s what David shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world David is based currently: St. Cloud, Florida.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Had a Christmas holiday Zoom-call party with his team!
- Favourite European City: Rome, Italy.
- A mistake that David would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make profit a habit inside of your business!
- Book Recommendations: The Road Less Stupid, by Keith J. Cunningham.
Be sure to reach out and connect with David Richter by using the info below:
- Website: https://simplecfosolutions.com/
- David’s book: https://www.amazon.com/Profit-First-Real-Estate-Investing-ebook/dp/B098865Y5B
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Do you want to have more control and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: