112. Special Episode | Revisiting I Learn How To Tell When A Message Is From God For Upcoming Life Wisdom Project Series
Manage episode 354299675 series 2821006
The Life Wisdom Project explores lessons and insight from each episode of God: An Autobiography, As Told To A Philosopher from Jerry's conversations with God. The Life Wisdom Project investigates takeaways for everyday living with special guests. How can we live better, healthier, happier, and wiser lives? Next week, Rev Dr. Ray Silverman, author, and professor at Bryn Athyn College, will discuss episode four with Dr. Jerry L. Martin.
MEET THE GUESTS- Rev. Dr. Ray Silverman
FIND THE SITES- Theology Without Walls | What is God: An Autobiography
BUY THE BOOKS- God: An Autobiography, As Told To A Philosopher | Rise Above It: Spiritual Development for College Students
LISTEN TO RELEVANT EPISODES- [Dramatic Adaptation] I Learn How To Tell When A Message Is From God [The Life Wisdom Project] 99. A Lesson In Obedience | The Encounter With Novelty And Living Truthfully
-Share your story or experience with God-
God: An Autobiography, As Told To A Philosopher, is written by Dr. Jerry L. Martin, an agnostic philosopher who heard the voice of God and recorded their conversations.
The podcast began with the Dramatic Adaptation of the book and now has several series:
- Life Wisdom Project-How to live a wiser, happier, and more meaningful life with special guests.
- Two Philosophers Wrestle With God- sit in on a dialogue between philosophers about God and the questions we all have.
- What's On Our Mind- Connect the dots with Jerry and Scott over the most recent series episodes
- What's On Your Mind- What are readers and listeners saying? What is God saying?
WATCH- Why Is God Hiding?
READ- An Inconvenient God
#thelifewisdomproject, #godanautobiography, #experiencegod
Share Your Story | Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube |