Manage episode 227462395 series 2422291
Introductions to Audrey and show
What about reading labels??
What are some of the big changes she has seen in 35 years
- better quality
- people more interesting in reading labels
Why do large cooperation’s fear to educate people??
What about it?
Start Track 2: 20:36
Call about Vitamin D
- Comment during lecture about Vitamin D3 necessity
- D2? vs D3?
- Audrey explains
- medications slow down liver’s capacity to convert vitamin D into D3
- Jacobus explaining vitamin D3 range
WHY Country Life Vitamins
NIH has lots of research.
- Why doesn’t allopathic medicine keep up?
So much information is out there—> we should be able to share that with others.
Start Track 3: 42:31
Audrey explains B-vitamins
- what they do
- take at least 5 days a week
- blending coenzymated with regular B’s in order to absorb better
- **Some coenzymated do NOT absorb through saliva
When should one take Vitamin B-singles?
Befothiamine —> Nerve issues
- 150 mg breakfast
- 150 mg dinner
Migraines: magnesium glycerinate + B2
Call about B6
Start Track 4: 1:00:50
P-5-P conexymated B6
- Homocysteine Conversion
- crosses blood brain barrier to help produce fight depression
- mutation on gene to convert folic acid into methyfolate (40%-60% of people)
NIH: women who are considering pregnancy
- start taking methyfolate 30 days before conception to help protect
Why only +/- 50 mg
- Nutritional Balance Test
- What are your actual levels?
- Houston spectra cell laboratories (all kinds of tests)
If blood sugar problem —> take the coenzyme
Text about glutenzyme —> it’s a raw material issue
Start Track 5: 1:23:43
“Athletic Nutrition” —> proteins needed
- Vegan —> Vegan protein - make sure it’s complete
- Vegetarians + Carnivores —> Whey
Whey Protein Institute: LOOK THEM UP
- PDCA’s (peddicas) Score (on fecal matter)
- Dias Score (at end of small intestine)
- NECESSARY amino acid need in our body
- building block of our entire body
Call about which whey protein if on moderate keto diet
Biochem Whey Protein Isolate
Concentrate vs. Isolate (biochem)
- not just ion-exchange or hydrolyze (heated)
- yes ultra filtered
- yes micro filtered (cold-filtered)
Start Track 6: 1:41:55
Audrey: active aging week
older people - muscle wasting
Jacobus: statins —> affect hormones
DHEA - Pregnant women
The need for a personal trainer
DHEA for women vs. DHEA for men
Why organic cane sugar?
Dangers of xenon-estrogens