Manage episode 291782772 series 2793694
On today’s show, we talk with Karl who’s holding on tight while his writing business is growing fast.
After writing for a few highly technical development blogs, Karl’s business exploded and he now works with 50 writers to deliver articles for his clients.
And while Karl is crushing it by some standards (his writing business has quadrupled since January), he’s naturally feeling like a bottleneck in his fast-expanding business.
Clay and I have a fiery chat with Karl where we uncover what has done right in his business to experience massive growth and some tough truths about what he has to do next in order to stay on track and not slow his own business down.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- GoodLife Clothing — Essentials for Modern Living. Offering ultra-premium essentials to ensure you always look your best even when you're at your most comfortable.
- LinkedIn Jobs — Find the right person with LinkedIn Jobs.
- Blinkist — Acquire knowledge from top non-fiction and podcasts, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
- 4books — Learn the key concepts of the best business books, to read or listen to, anywhere in just 15 minutes. Go to your AppStore or Google Play and download 4books now.
- Sesame — a healthcare marketplace where patients pay doctors directly for telehealth visits at affordable cash prices - without insurance.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.
More Recommended Listening:
This show is a part of the Podglomerate, a company that produces, distributes, and monetizes podcasts. We encourage you to visit the website and sign up for our newsletter.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices