Manage episode 328013858 series 2831182
In today’s episode, I talk to Alexis Joseph, a registered dietician who started a food blog back in 2011 called Hummusapien. In 2014 she cofounded a restaurant group right out of grad school that focuses on meal delivery services. When she’s not running her business she’s busy taking care of her beautiful baby boy!
During our conversation, Alexis shares the struggles between being a mom and being an entrepreneur, the best lessons she has learned from motherhood, and why you should always be open to what the excitement the future holds!
In this episode, we cover:
- Alexis shares more about herself and her career aspirations [3:02]
- The beautiful lessons of motherhood [7:11]
- Breastfeeding is a full-time job [16:25]
- Advice for future moms and the changes your body goes through [19:13]
- Be open to it being better than you imagined [24:28]
- You have other qualities about you in addition to being a mom [27:27]
Connect with Alexis: