Manage episode 377719193 series 62727
Brad Pedersen says the best gifts come wrapped in ugly paper. And he’s seen some ugly paper. From going bankrupt three times to getting fired from his company after a merger, Pedersen has persevered through eras of defeat. Now, he’s helping lead two startups tackling our world’s greatest challenge–climate change. So, if you’re facing rock bottom in your business, Pedersen knows how you feel. In this episode, he’ll share how he emerged stronger through the darkest moments of his career.
Listen to Nathan and Brad discuss:
- Why his childhood business was perfect
- How he got through bankruptcy three times
- Learning from his mistakes to form anti-goals
- The circle of control for founders
- The 40/70 decision-making principle
- Why AI won’t change human behavior
- Why starting over is a good thing
- The courage flywheel
- Why an airport delay led to Pela
- Creating a $9 million crowdfunding campaign for Lomi
- And much more advice on failure…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: