Manage episode 375923454 series 62727
Are you camera shy? Talia Datt says if you’re a founder, you need to be in front of the camera because it’s the most effective way to build an audience is on social channels like TikTok. In her new foundr course, she’ll teach how to make a social media content strategy that leads to growth and profits. Datt is the CEO and founder of The Social CliQ, a full-service digital marketing agency with a social media-first approach to online platforms. They leverage their group of 3,000 TikTok creators worldwide via their sister agency, The Content CliQ, to help plan, create, and execute, so founders can easily harness the fastest-growing social media platform in the world.
Listen to Nathan and Talia discuss:
- Why engagement is more important than followers
- How to use low-barrier tools to scale your content
- How to drive sales through TikTok
- How to work with content creators
- Proactive and reactive content strategy
- Why the founder needs to be in front of the camera
- Why relatable content wins over aspirational
- And more TikTok trends and tools for founders…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: