Manage episode 375289882 series 62727
Sebastian Siemiatkowski says financial uncertainty is the best thing that can happen to you. Siemiatkowski is the CEO and co-founder of Klarna, the world’s biggest “buy now pay later” company, bringing consumers a low-cost and low-risk alternative to traditional high-cost credit. Sebastian came from humble beginnings and built Karna into a finance and banking industry disruptor that now has over 150 million users worldwide. Learn how he’s overcome negative public perception, co-founder breakups, and market lows to sustain Klarna’s influence in the industry.
Listen to Nathan and Sebastian discuss:
- Starting a tech company with no coding skills
- Filling a gap of buy now pay for digital businesses
- Why profitability was their main focus early on
- Why financial success ruined his co-founder relationships
- What would he do differently with co-founders
- Why banking is the perfect industry to disrupt
- Dealing with negative public perception
- Why economic uncertainty is good for entrepreneurs
- And much more founder advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: