Manage episode 317358690 series 62727
Reid Hoffman needs little introduction. He’s the cofounder of LinkedIn, former PayPal executive, author, podcaster, mentor, and all-around standout personality in the entrepreneurial world. His podcast Masters of Scale is one of the most successful business podcasts on the planet and he’s recently launched a book of the same name which curates the hundreds of interviews from the show into practicable business wisdom.
In this episode, listen to Nathan chat with Reid about:
- What inspired the Masters of Scale podcast and the book
- The importance of entrepreneurs to “always be learning”
- Why balance is a mistaken goal for entrepreneurs
- What he thinks Elon Musk’s superpower is
- His intense period as an executive at the “PayPal Mafia”
- Why he started LinkedIn instead of taking a year off
- And much more scaling and entrepreneurship advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: