Manage episode 328102649 series 2505583
Have you struggled with how to support someone who is grieving? We can’t tell you how many times we’ve been in incredibly awkward situations or said the wrong thing in an effort to be helpful. Today we’re talking about grief and loss with Rachel Wilkerson Miller, the author of The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for Yourself and Your People.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How to recognize what grief looks like for you
- Grief of your past SELF being a thing
- Ways to identify someone’s needs during grieving
- How to be a good friend to someone who is grieving + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code, ‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Go to Framebridge.com and use the promo code ‘FOODHEAVEN’ to save an additional 15% off your first order!
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble, gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast Dig It!
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media