Manage episode 324119446 series 2505583
Limited social contact with other humans over the past 2 years has seriously stunted our social skills and has resulted in increased anxiety about re-entering the post-pandemic world. Today on the podcast we talk with Dr. Angela Neal-Barnett, a national award-winning psychologist, professor at Kent State University, and the leading expert on anxiety disorders among Black Americans. Dr. Angela provides us with coping mechanisms and strategies to make re-entering into the post-covid world less intimidating.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How face coverings have affected social interaction
- Anxiety vs. social anxiety
- Treatment options for social anxiety
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Celebrate International Women's Month with outdoor sneakers designed just for you at Merrell.com
- Visit UOMAbeauty.com/FOODHEAVEN to get 20% off site wide!
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media