Manage episode 327448458 series 2505583
Did you know that periods are a vital sign? They tell us so much about what is happening in the body and can be used as an indicator for underlying conditions like endometriosis or fibroids. Today we’re diving deep into menstrual cycles with fertility physician Dr. Obehi Asemota. Dr. Asemota will be covering what happens during a normal menstrual cycle, the long term effects of birth control, what is considered normal for PMS and more.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How the menstrual cycle works
- Signs that your menstrual cycle is not normal
- The myths surrounding birth control and fertility
- How the body changes as we approach menopause
- PMS & more!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code, ‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Go to theouai.com and use the code ‘FOODHEAVEN’ to get 15% off your entire purchase!
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble, gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast Dig It!
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media