Manage episode 328851535 series 2505583
What should you do when your partner makes negative comments about your weight or food choices? Some people might say “dump them” but this may not be helpful for someone who wants to find ways to make the relationship work. Today we’re talking through this with Ragen Chastain, a speaker, writer, trained researcher, Certified Health Coach, and thought leader in Weight Science, Weight Stigma, and the Health at Every Size paradigm.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Red flags that your partner is fatphobic
- How online dating photos can tell a lot about a partner’s view on body image
- Ways to constructively bring up body conversations with your partner
- Setting boundaries for weight and body talk
- When it’s time to leave the relationship + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code, ‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Head over to thatsitfruit.com/foodheaven and use code FOODHEAVEN to get 20% off your order
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble, gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast Dig It!
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.