Manage episode 314672766 series 2505583
Trigger Foods can cause a daily stressor that NOBODY asked for, but cutting them out of your life completely may not be the answer but rather, the problem. In today’s solo mini-sode (Wendy is on VACAY) I'll be discussing 7 ways to deal with triggering foods that can help you enjoy them again.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How restricting trigger foods can ultimately lead to overeating and binging
- Food Habituation
- Pleasant Satisfaction vs. HANGER
- Being present during eating
- Affirmations & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit HelloFresh.com/foodheaven14 and use the code ‘FOODHEAVEN14’ for up to 14 free meals and 3 free gifts
- Visit MadeInCookware.com/foodheaven and use promo code foodheaven for 15% off your first order from
- See how you can invest in IndexIQ a New York Life Investment company and program approved by the American Heart Association today at www.hartetf.com
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Trigger Foods SELF article
Evelyn Tribole On FH Pod
Intuitive Eating Book
Produced by Dear Media