Manage episode 185967435 series 1536774
Francisco Jardim is Co-founder and Managing Director of venture capital firm, SP Ventures. In the interview we discuss how his firm is capitalizing on the opportunity of agriculture technology investing in Brazil.
Get the full show notes here.
If you like the show, you can subscribe to it on any podcast app, drop us a review or send us a message / subscribe to the newsletter at foodaginnovators.com.
In this interview, we cover:
- [14:25] History of venture capital in Brazil and why SP Ventures is one of the few investing in agriculture technology investing in Brazil?
- [19:08] Regulatory, entrepreneurship and investing in Brazil. The Good and the Bad.
- [25:17] What to look for in founding teams of agtech companies.
- [43:57] How to approach fundraising strategy when it comes to his portfolio companies.
- [48:43] SP Ventures involved in building new accelerator program Pulse in Brazil for agtech startups.