Manage episode 299150721 series 2432285
Ransomware is on the rise. Organisations of all sizes are at risk, and finance departments are at the forefront of identifying and mitigating ransomware risks. However, that diligence comes with its own challenges. To help organisations identify the growing risks and cost of ransomware, we talk with Gerry Glombicki, CPA, director with Fitch Ratings insurance group, about how finance professionals should be approaching ransomware.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How organisations should be assessing their ransomware risk.
- How accountants and finance professionals should be preparing for ransomware attacks.
- How the growing risk of ransomware can cost organisations in unexpected ways.
- Why organisations should be thinking about cybersecurity across the organisation.
- The value of ransomware insurance.