Manage episode 322601371 series 2653844
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- the different types of problems they face
- who they go to for help
- the different ways they solve problems
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- practical = (of an idea, plan, or method) likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances; feasible
- welcome orientation = a period before the start of something, like an academic year at a university or tertiary institutions
- get together = (of people) gather or assemble socially or to cooperate
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Brand new! Here's the link to the transcript!
Use code 'FFCC50' to receive 50% off your 1st month in the club!
Buy 5 months, Get 1 free!!
Buy 10 months, Get 2 free & an Individual Evaluation session!!
We meet 6 times a week:
Mondays 18:00-19:00 CET (France time)
Tuesdays 13:00-14:00 CET (France time)
Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 CET (France time)
[NEW SESSION!!]Thursdays 0:00-1:00 CET (France time)
Thursdays 11:00-12:00 CET (France time)
Fridays 12:30-13:30 CET (France time)
You can also check what time it is for your time zone with the Time Zone Converter
Details about joining: https://mybusinessenglishcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now