Manage episode 319580193 series 2653844
In this episode, Christina and Karyn talk about:
- how they reward themselves
- how rewarding yourself can change the way you think about things
- some examples of when to reward yourself for studying English
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to rewire your brain = a conscious effort to adopt a different attitude
- a tendency to [do something]= an inclination toward a particular characteristic or type of behavior
- a self-fulfilling prophecy = a process through which an originally false expectation leads to its own confirmation
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Brand new! Here's the link to the transcript!
Use code 'FFCC50' to receive 50% off your 1st month in the club!
Buy 5 months, Get 1 free!!
Buy 10 months, Get 2 free & an Individual Evaluation session!!
We meet 6 times a week:
Mondays 18:00-19:00 CET (France time)
Tuesdays 13:00-14:00 CET (France time)
Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 CET (France time)
[NEW SESSION!!]Thursdays 0:00-1:00 CET (France time)
Thursdays 11:00-12:00 CET (France time)
Fridays 12:30-13:30 CET (France time)
You can also check what time it is for your time zone with the Time Zone Converter
Details about joining: https://mybusinessenglishcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now