Manage episode 316687964 series 2503596
So...the original plan was to watch the 1979 miniseries Backstairs At The White House -- even though, at nine hours, it's longer than some actual series are these days. Then Dave and Tara got less than half an hour into it and pulled the plug. Dan -- who did watch it -- tells us what we missed, but then we just roll on past that to a trio of Non-Regulation Game Times! Who knows the most about TV actors who share names with U.S. presidents, and about original songs from TV episodes, AND about reunion movies made years after the series that spawned them went off the air? This special episode's games leave no one in doubt!
- Dan briefly describes the miniseries Backstairs At The White House
- Non-Regulation Game Time: His Name Is My Name Too
- Non-Regulation Game Time: Tube Tunes VIII
- Non-Regulation Game Time: TV Reunions
- Dan Cassino on Twitter
- Photo: XXXX
Support EHG on Patreon
- The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up at 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! Extra Hot Great on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.