Manage episode 291020846 series 2447657
Turning a corporate climate pledge into reality is a complex endeavor. Watershed, a software startup co-founded by Christian Anderson, is committed to using data to cut corporate emissions fast. In conversation with Azeem Azhar, Christian shares the challenges of putting this dream into practice.
They also discuss:
- The role of network effects in the net-zero transition.
- How Watershed’s data business compares to social media.
- Why carbon removal decisions in companies should reside within the CFO’s office.
- “IKEA: Making a $40 billion company climate positive” (Exponential View podcast, 2020)
- “How Measuring and Reducing Emissions Has Become Its Own Business” (Bloomberg, 2021)