Manage episode 301189669 series 1061660
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Tim Ash and discusses the actions of entrepreneurs and explains the reasoning behind those as he answers the following questions.
- You wrote a book called "Unleash Your Primal Brain" What enticed you to write the book?
- Why should executives care about evolutionary psychology?
- How do you get more in-tune with your operational brain?
- What is important for your operational brain to function optimally?
- How does storytelling fit into creating powerful companies and brands?
- Can a corporate culture be created? How can a new leader identify the corporate culture in his new position?
- How do you relate digital marketing to evolutionary psychology?
Tim Ash is an acknowledged authority on evolutionary psychology and digital marketing. He is a sought-after international keynote speaker, and the bestselling author of, “Unleash Your Primal Brain.” Tim has been mentioned by Forbes as a Top-10 Online Marketing Expert, and by Entrepreneur Magazine as an Online Marketing Influencer To Watch. For nineteen years, he was the co-founder and CEO of SiteTuners – a digital optimization agency. Tim helped to create over 1.2 billion dollars in value for companies like Google, Expedia, eHarmony, Facebook, American Express, Canon, Nestle, Symantec, Intuit, Humana, Siemens, and Cisco.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself by scheduling a discovery session with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC to reach your goals.