EEC 163: How to Get Out of Your Own Way: Powerful Mindset Shifts That Produce Immediate Results with Fabienne Fredrickson
Manage episode 285159124 series 1061660
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC talks with Fabienne Fredrickson and answers the following questions as they discuss was entrepreneurs can strengthened their mindset and gain confidence.
- How specifically can we each have it “all”, whatever “all” means to each of us?
- Is it possible to make twice as much as you’re making now, but working half the time?
- Why does willpower never work long term and instead, what is it that creates lasting change?
- Most people struggle to have a thriving business. How do successful women business owners make a great impact and never work on evenings and weekends?
- What are the Universal and Spiritual Laws to making good money and how can we use these in uncertain times?
Fabienne Fredrickson is a powerful catalyst for solo business owners who seek to make the greatest impact they can in their work all while creating certainty in their business and financial security in their lives. She believes that when women make their own money (and lots of it), they experience a profound feeling of safety in their life allowing them to take up more space in their families, their communities, and the world.
With over twenty years of experience as the founder of Boldheart.com, Fabienne has been a mentor to tens of thousands of women business owners. Her company has repeatedly been recognized by the media, and Inc. Magazine has named it one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for three consecutive years.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself by scheduling a discovery session with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC to reach your goals.