Manage episode 282674083 series 1061660
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and Philip Zimmerman discuss how Millennial and Gen Z talent will change everything in business & culture over the next fifteen years. They discuss business and cultural survival as they answer the following questions:
- Tell us how you became interested in Milleniums?
- What are the global and economical shifts that have affected the workforce?
- If 70% of the workforce will be millennials in 2025, how is this going to significantly effect the workforce?
- What is the difference between the mindset of boomers compared to the millennials?
- How has the boomers and millennials been educated differently that makes what they bring to the workforce very different?
- What about the Genxers, what is their unique contribution to the workforce?
Philip scaled his first business to multi-million dollars before being acquired by a public traded company. He took another company from 25 employees doing $700,000 in profits to 120 employees doing over $4.5 Million in less than 4 years. He then became the CFO to an 8 figure consulting firm. Wanting to pay it forward he retired and became a high school teacher for over 12 years where he discovered a generational shift and realized companies were in big trouble if they didn’t adapt quickly to the radical change in culture.
In his groundbreaking book ‘Unleash the Millennials and Save The World’, Philip shares the shocking reality of the future of honesty, money, technology and education. He’s on a mission to help businesses become more resilient to disruption by developing the next generation of leaders.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself by scheduling a discovery session with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC to reach your goals.