Manage episode 274283206 series 1061660
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Rebecca Heiss, and here are the nuggets that came out from the interview.
- Your brand is all about being fear(less) tell me what that means to you.
- Why are we so focused on negative things?
- How do our stone-aged brains hold us back?
- What are the most tangible things we can do right now for a more fear(less) mindset
- I hear that you hate the phrase "when life gives you lemons make lemonade"....tell me more about that!
Dr. Rebecca Heiss is dedicated to helping us overcome our evolutionary limitations – the ancient fears that hold us back, fears that we’re often not even consciously aware we have. Her research has been designated “transformative” by the National Science Foundation and it is waking up audiences around the world.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.