Manage episode 272063748 series 1061660
Amber Hurdle is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Why Branding is so Important When Recruiting?
- What makes recruiting talent difficult in today's job market environment?
- Why does the person you interviewed seem so different than when you first interviewed them 6 months ago?
- How can you best use data to hire talent?
- How do you align the exterior branding with the interior branding?
Amber Hurdle is the CEO of Amber Hurdle Consulting, a multi-award- winning talent optimization ﬁrm that pioneers using both science and marketing principles to strengthen customers’ brands from the inside out. Hurdle helps overcome costly business problems like ineffective recruiting, turnover, underperformance, declining morale and leadership gaps by clearly connecting her clients’ people strategy to their business strategy for measurable bottom-line results.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.