Manage episode 270851161 series 1061660
Liz Kislik is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How leaders can create a productive business culture.
- Communications in business (including what goes wrong, and how to make it right).
- Facilitating better teamwork among employees, including what to do when a team is unable to work well together, how to deal with problem employees, etc.
- Employee engagement, retention, attracting top talent.
- Self-management, emotional intelligence, self-care for leaders.
For 30 years as a management consultant, executive coach, and facilitator, Liz Kislik has helped clients such as American Express, Orvis, The Girl Scouts, Guthy-Renker, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, and Highlights for Children solve their thorniest problems while strengthening their top and bottom lines.
Her specialty is developing high performing leaders and workforces for organizations, from the Fortune 500 and national non-profits to family-run businesses. Liz has coached and mentored employees from the C-suite to the contact center — vice presidents, human resource professionals, and department supervisors — motivating them with her wit, wisdom, and humanity.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.