Manage episode 219669608 series 2311018
- Stuart's role at HighQ - how this platform is transforming legal services delivery for both law firms and in house departments.
- Intelligent platforms and A.I. vs. intelligent working. Combining A.I. with new ways of working.
- The need for law firms to undergo digital transformations - helping lawyers "rethink" both the technological and human elements of their work.
- HighQ as digital "legos." How Client's can creatively build their own solutions on the platform and be first to market with new solutions.
- What people are saying about HighQ.
- On the importance of both data security and "data sovereignty."
- Stuart on the future legal tech trends he is watching - keeping an eye on both digital transaction management and legal project management.
- Why discussions on A.I. may be at "peak hype." Why it might make sense to talk about "intelligent work" vs. artificial intelligence.
- On the importance of knowledge management. Working in the same system that captures your knowledge.
- How technology definitions can get warped over time. Artificial assistance vs. artificial intelligence. Why managing expectations is more important than managing definitions.
- On potentially becoming the "Salesforce of law." Building a platform to deliver integrated solutions to multiple problems.
- How to learn more about HighQ and demo the platform.
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.