Manage episode 226939984 series 2311018
Michael Bloom founded and now runs Praktio, a provider of interactive, online learning games and exercises for developing practical contracts skills and know-how.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The origin story of Praktio - from teaching a transactional law school clinic to legal tech founder.
- How "learning contracts" is like learning a new language or coding.
- How Praktio works. Teaching contract fundamentals (and other things you missed in law school).
- Why Praktio’s motto is to “make mistakes.” Helping students and now customers enter the “growth mindset.”
- How Michael Bloom's law school teaching days shaped his vision.
- Thoughts on if law school is preparing students for the new legal economy.
- On doing "design jams" in law school. Issuing spotting and poking holes vs. creating and building out!
- Why contracts are important. How mastering transactional language can put your legal career on a faster trajectory.
- The importance of understanding the structure and anatomy of deal docs.
- Favorite client success stories.
- Why senior level partners are now on Praktio!
- How to learn more about Praktio, take a quiz and demo the product.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.