Manage episode 243113863 series 2311018
Yet another example of the extraordinary talent that this conference attracts, on this episode, host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) talks with another attendee of The Legal Geek Conference, Lori Gonzalez from Rayna Corp. Lori’s adaptability, knowledge of current technologies and her ability to evaluate systems are what give her the skills to not only work within any system but to improve its accuracy and efficiency.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.comLinks and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- What is Rayna Corp?- 0:41
- Incorporating technology for efficiency - 1:10
- Lori's background - 1:29
- Her passion: helping lawyers - 2:00
- Helping lawyers serve more people - 2:26
- How does Rayna corp work? - 2:43
- Her favorite legal technology tools - 3:31
- Focusing on processes and procedures - 4:54
- What can law firms do better? - 5:47
- How to learn more about Rayna Corp - 6:56
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.