Manage episode 298793707 series 2311018
In this episode, host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) talks with Kerry Benn, Director of Series, Surveys & Data at Law360. She manages the data and surveys efforts for the brand new Law360 Pulse deep dive into coverage of the business of law. Also, she coordinates awards and rankings and also oversees their graphics department.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- Her role at Law360 - 1:15
- Putting a lot of efforts in the associates program - 4:42
- The priorities after COVID - 5:50
- How is everybody feeling about coming back to the office - 7:34
- Attorneys are looking for data that make them take decisions - 11:53
- Providing actionable insights for leaders - 15:19
- A lot of innovations happening at Law360 - 17:09
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.