Manage episode 230740781 series 2311018
Hire an Esquire connects law firms and in-house legal departments with a vetted network of top attorneys via an online marketplace platform. Our technology-enabled model helps law practices of all sizes from solos to the AMLaw 200 and Fortune 500 legal departments meet their business cycledemands—on demand.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- How do we build a better lawyer? Peeling back the lawyer brain onion with Eric Fox.
- Eric’s background in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.
- Seeing statistics and theory as a mix of art and science.
- Predicting social behavior to a reliable degree.
- On the “boosted ego” of lawyers.
- The importance of the trait of agreeableness.
- The “Big 5” factor analysis of personality traits and the connection to everyday language.
- On “conscientiousness" and “resilience.” How to evaluate these important lawyer traits.
- Brain plasticity and if our best traits are based on nature or nurture.
- Why too much of a good trait can be a bad thing.
- Why agreeableness might lead you to a lower salary.
- How Hire an Esquire is using psychometric data to improve client results and the overall legal system.
- Predicting performance. Saving money.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.