EFR 690: Applying Science in the Real World, How to Optimize Your Metabolic Health & Picking the Right Fuel Source for Your Body with Dr. Latt Mansor
Manage episode 358016001 series 1341947
Dr. Latt Mansor, PhD shares his expertise on optimizing metabolic health, preventing disease, and tapping into the benefits of exogenous ketones. He breaks down the difference between scientific data and real life application and how to use both to figure out what diet and lifestyle is best for your body.
By the end of this episode, you’ll have a PhD in Your Own Body. You’ll learn how to extract both the truth from studies and the truth from your own body so you can properly apply that knowledge to your life and health. For many of us, that’s our biggest goal, so let’s go achieve it!
Latt is a Scientist and Research Lead at Health Via Modern Nutrition (HVMN), a health and nutrition company on a mission to redefine the limits of human performance, metabolism, and longevity. HVMN is known for their science-backed ketone ester drink called Ketone-IQ™ as well as nootropic supplements and other products than support a ketogenic diet.
Follow Latt Mansor @lattmansor
Follow HVMN @hvmn
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- Save 10% on Ketone-IQ from HVMN with code CHASE
- Save 15% on organic coffee and lattes with code CHASE at https://www.StrongCoffeeCompany.com
- Watch and subscribe on YouTube https://youtu.be/UQztlqng_f0
- EFR #605: The Truth Behind Ketosis, Metabolic Biohacking, and Performance Optimization with Michael Brandt
- EFR #682: The Brain Energy Theory - The Root Cause of Mental Illness, the Connection Between Physical and Mental Health, and How We Can Actually Get Better with Dr. Chris Palmer
- EFR 624: Boost Brain Performance, Get More REM Sleep, Increase Longevity, Decrease Inflammation, and Key Supplementation for Brain Health with Louisa Nicola