Manage episode 357122833 series 1341947
Sherry Fernandez shares her greatest insights on self-development, leadership, spirituality, and relationship health. She breaks down her approach to staying disciplined in personal development and highlights the role of quality, healthy relationships in self-mastery.
When it comes to personal development and life mastery, it’s all about understanding the self, applying the awareness and skills you learn, and building a toolbox that can help you progress toward your potential. That’s what we’re all striving for, right? If you resonate, listen in to this episode to learn more about what it takes to truly (and happily) master your life.
Sherry Fernandez is a Personal Development Coach and author of “Life Mastery: Personal Progression Toward an Infinite Potential”. For 30 years, Sherry has been an instructor and speaker to youth and adults on personal development topics such as goal setting, marriage, nutrition, fitness, and living an elite lifestyle. 10 years ago, she began developing her own coaching program called Life Mastery, later inspiring her book.
Connect with her on Facebook @lifemasterybook
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- There’s a price to be paid for personal development and progression in life… and that price is discipline. It doesn’t have to be a journey of pain and suffering, but with discipline, it can be joyous.
- Sherry describes the difference between perfection and excellence, shining light on the freedom that comes from mastering discipline in your life.
- She shares advice on how to set your own parameters for success, along with the eight most common habits people start building when they begin a self-development journey.
- Spiritual self-mastery, a key part of Life Mastery, promotes higher levels of mental and emotional healing. Listen in to hear Sherry speak on why so many people feel called to reconnect with their spiritual health and how you can do the same.
- Chase shares how he has increased his spiritual well-being, emphasizing the power of being present and putting yourself first.
- Life Mastery in Relationships: Sherry talks about the role that relationships play in self-mastery and her advice on developing quality, healthy relationships.