247: Content Creator Builds a Successful SaaS Business & Sells it to Adobe - Alex Packham of ContentCal
Manage episode 347012734 series 2394763
Alex Packham is the Founder of ContentCal and a serial entrepreneur. During the ContentCal journey, Alex raised over £10m for ContentCal, built the business to 3,000+ customers globally, a team of 50, and consistently grew 150% year on year. ContentCal was acquired by Adobe in 2021. Alex currently serves as Product Director at Adobe and is an investor and advisor to multiple companies.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- First impressions are everything, so if you’re looking to make an impact with your online content, you need Issuu, the easiest way to make your creative ideas come to life and share everywhere you want to be seen. Issuu is the best platform to create and distribute beautiful digital content from marketing materials to magazines, to flipbooks and brochures, and more. Get started with Issuu today for free, or if you sign up for premium account, you’ll get 50% off when you go to millionaire-interview.com/issuu and use promo code millionaire at checkout.
- If you have a brand that you’ve always dreamt of building, or business you want to take online, the first step is finding your domain name. Hover makes it super simple with clear and straightforward user experience, easy to use tools, and truly amazing support from friendly humans. Secure, simple, and reliable, Hover is a trusted and popular choice amongst millions of people launching any kind of brand or business. If you’re ready to get your idea off the ground with the perfect domain name, head to: millionaire-interviews.com/hover to get 10% off your first Hover purchase.
- With Masterclass, you can learn from the world’s best minds, anytime, anywhere, at your own pace. You can learn a science-based approach to the art of persuasion selling and motivating yourself from Daniel Pink, or improve your negotiation skills from Chris Voss, or you can learn how to be a disruptive entrepreneur from Richard Branson. With over 150 classes from a range of world class instructors, that thing you’ve always wanted to do is closer than you think. As a listener to this podcast, you can get 15% off in annual membership, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/masterclass
- Rommel in the Dominican Republic has a great time talking one-on-one with Austin on how to become a billionaire. If you want to jump on a call with our host, Austin, and have a lively, entertaining, and enriching discussion on becoming a billionaire, then become a Patreon member today. Sign up at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Garrett in Texas plans to upgrade his Patreon membership because he thinks it’s worthwhile to support the show and it’s also important for him to access the other Patreon episodes. If you want to support us too and get access to more episodes, become a Patreon member and sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Alex Packham. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀