227: Navy Veteran transforms a struggling Info Tech Business into an Inc. 5000 Superstar - Thomas Douglas of JMARK
Manage episode 315275329 series 2394763
Thomas Douglas joined the JMARK team in 1997 upon the completion of enlistment to the U.S. Navy, where he won an achievement medal for his design of a financial reporting database. Starting off as a level one engineer at JMARK, he worked his way up the ranks before purchasing the company in 2001. At the time, JMARK’s business model was structured in a way which had an unpredictable revenue stream, so Tom formulated a levelized billing method which would provide a predictable revenue stream for JMARK. This shift transformed the way the region engaged technology services and put JMARK on a growth trajectory that continues to this day.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Get quality feedback from their target customers early and often. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE
- For companies of all sizes, Notion provides a one central and customizable workspace that can be tailored to work for any team and bring all teams together to get more done and move faster. Notion is an all-in-one team collaboration tool that combines note taking, document sharing, wikis, project management, and much more into one space that is simple, powerful, and beautifully designed. Learn more and get started for free at: millionaire-interviews.com/notion
- If this year has taught us anything, it is that tomorrow may look nothing like today. But Schwab knows that successful financial planning can help propel net worth by 2.7 times. That’s why Schwab offers a variety of easy, flexible financial planning options that can rise to meet any of life’s many curve balls. Learn more at: millionaire-interviews.com/schwab
- With Scribd, you get instant access to millions of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more. You also get thoughtfully curated editor picks and smart recommendations based on what you’ve read, which makes choosing your next book that much simpler. For just $9.99 per month, enjoy instant access to Sribd’s entire library for less than a cost of a single book. Right now, Scribd is offering our listeners a free 60-day trial, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/scribd
- What if I told you, you could be productive in business and in the bedroom. Magic Mind, the world’s first productivity drink, is a nootropic shot of healthy natural ingredients that help you decrease stress, boost fluid flow, and keep you focused. If you’re ready to race past your competition and satisfy your partner, then try Magic Mind today, go visit: millionaire-interviews.com/magicmind and use code – millionaire20 to get 20% off your first order.
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Thomas Douglas. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀