248: The Secret to Fixing Businesses like Expedia, Rosetta Stone, & PetMeds | Matt Hulett (aka The Startup Whisperer)
Manage episode 349021905 series 2520833
Matt Hulett is the CEO and President of PetMeds. Matt is a seasoned technology executive leading world-class public and private companies and working closely with Boards and investors in organizations that include Rosetta Stone, RealNetworks, Expedia and many more. He has had multiple turnaround successes as a public company president as well as a private company CEO. He has a proven track record raising venture capital from blue chip firms (Sequoia Capital, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Allen and Company, Intel Capital) with multiple liquidity events. Also, Matt is regularly featured in technology and business podcasts and media outlets, such as Recode, Forbes, Entrepreneur and others.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- With Masterclass, you can learn from the world’s best minds, anytime, anywhere, at your own pace. You can learn a science-based approach to the art of persuasion selling and motivating yourself from Daniel Pink, or improve your negotiation skills from Chris Voss, or you can learn how to be a disruptive entrepreneur from Richard Branson. With over 150 classes from a range of world class instructors, that thing you’ve always wanted to do is closer than you think. As a listener to this podcast, you can get 15% off in annual membership, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/masterclass
- If you have a brand that you’ve always dreamt of building, or business you want to take online, the first step is finding your domain name. Hover makes it super simple with clear and straightforward user experience, easy to use tools, and truly amazing support from friendly humans. Secure, simple, and reliable, Hover is a trusted and popular choice amongst millions of people launching any kind of brand or business. If you’re ready to get your idea off the ground with the perfect domain name, head to: millionaire-interviews.com/hover to get 10% off your first Hover purchase.
- Great leaders don’t do anything alone. Find the support you need to delegate those details with Belay. Belay has been helping business leaders with staffing solutions for over a decade. And you can find that out by checking out Episode 84 of our podcast where Austin interviewed the founder of Belay, Bryan Miles. Belay is offering an exclusive VIP offer to all of our podcast listeners, so just text STORY to 55123 to claim your VIP offer.
- Optimize workflow with NordPass Business, a platform where your company’s digital wealth is managed. With the NordPass Business Password Manager, you will save time and energy allowing your team to focus on what matters most. NordPass eases the burden of access to business accounts, making it possible for your team to work across devices and apps uninterrupted. Log in to your account in seconds, securely share sensitive data with your colleagues, and make payments efficiently backed by the highest standard of cyber secure technology. You could see NordPass Business in action right now, with a 3 month free trial with our special URL: millionaire-interviews.com/nordpass and use code Millionaire at check out.
- Richard in Missouri listened to our first Patreon Group Call, which got him intrigued with some of our members. You can also be a part of our Group Call and One-on-One Calls by joining our Patreon community, just sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Matt Hulett. ***
Support this Podcast via Patreon
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀