240: Italian Soccer Player takes his Digital Marketing Company Stateside (Rocco Baldassarre of Zebra Advertisement)
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2023 16:53 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 332122539 series 2520833
Rocco Baldassarre is the Founder and CEO of Zebra Advertisement. Rocco is the only marketer and the youngest person globally to have ever been awarded an MVP by Microsoft. He is the youngest Google Partners All-Stars Winner. He is also included in the Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing and Advertising (Class of 2018). Other nominations and awards include the CSM Awards, the European and the US Search Awards, the SEMY Awards, and the Stevie Awards. Zebra Advertisement was named “One of America’s Most Entrepreneurial Companies” by Entrepreneur Magazine and was featured on the Entrepreneur 360 List.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Ladder is 100% digital, no doctors, no needles, no paperwork when you apply for $3 million in coverage or less. Just answer a few questions about your health in an application. No hidden fees, cancel anytime, get a full refund if you change your mind in the first 30 days. They’re rated A and A+ by AM Best, Ladder’s customers rate them 4.8 out of 5 on TrustPilot, and they made Forbe’s Best Life Insurance 2021 list. Finally, since life insurance cost more as you age, now’s the time to cross it off your list, so go to: millionaire-interviews.com/ladderlife
- LinkedIn Jobs has made it easier to get candidates worth interviewing faster, and it’s free. Create a free job post in minutes with LinkedIn Jobs to reach your network and beyond to the world’s largest professional network of over 750 million people. Focus on candidates with skill and experience you need. Post your job for free at: millionaire-interviews.com/linkedin-jobs
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE.
- Dillon in Dallas, TX learned a lot from our Group Call by talking to other small business owners and entrepreneurs. Join our Group Call sessions today by becoming a Patreon member and signing up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Garrott in Lubbock, TX plans to upgrade his Patreon membership because he thinks it’s worthwhile to support the show and it’s also important for him to access the other Patreon episodes. If you want to support us too and get access to more episodes, become a Patreon member and sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Rocco Baldassarre. ***
Support this Podcast via Patreon
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀