Manage episode 327964757 series 2520833
Chaitenya Razdan is the Founder and CEO of Care+Wear, which aims to bridge function and fashion in order to provide a more human healthcare experience. Chaitenya’s journey in the healthcare business began as a response to creating an alternative for a dear friend who was advised to cover and protect their PICC Line with a tube sock. Since then, Chaitenya and his team at Care+Wear have launched and evolved that product, a washable, antimicrobial, breathable, and machine-washable PICC Line Cover, brought to market clothing for patients needing access to chest ports, hospitals looking to bring more dignity to the patient experience by upgrading the traditional patient gown and so much more.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- With iTrust Capital, you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies from a crypto IRA and get all the same tax advantages as a traditional IRA. ITrust Capital allows you to invest in over 2 dozen of the most popular cryptocurrencies, and unlike the stock market, you can buy and sell 24 hours a day. The iTrust Capital platform is easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to create your own account, setting up an IRA is free and iTrust fees are low. Start investing today by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/itrust
- Ladder is 100% digital, no doctors, no needles, no paperwork when you apply for $3 million in coverage or less. Just answer a few questions about your health in an application. No hidden fees, cancel anytime, get a full refund if you change your mind in the first 30 days. They’re rated A and A+ by AM Best, Ladder’s customers rate them 4.8 out of 5 on TrustPilot, and they made Forbe’s Best Life Insurance 2021 list. Finally, since life insurance cost more as you age, now’s the time to cross it off your list, so go to: millionaire-interviews.com/ladderlife
- Trademark Factory is the only company in the entire world that has a true 100% money-back guarantee and one flat fee that handles everything from start to finish with unlimited legal team hours. And as an entrepreneur, you have enough on your plate already, growing and operating your business without having to add the complicated legal process of getting a registered trademark, so Trademark Factory makes it easy for you by taking that off your plate. To request a free consultation call with one of Trademark Factory’s strategic advisers, use the following link: millionaire-interviews.com/trademarkfactory
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Get quality feedback from their target customers early and often. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE.
- Al Jones in Houston, TX listened to Ep 165: Charles Bonfiglio interview, which is his most favorite episode. He became a Patreon member because he wanted to listen to the second part of the Charles Bonfiglio interview. If you want to hear more interviews just like the second part of the Bonfiglio interview, become a Patreon member by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Chaitenya Razdan. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀