225: Surviving an Arson Attack to Making it BiG in the Boating Business - Rob Hannah of Chicago Yacht Works
Manage episode 307769621 series 2520833
Rob Hannah is the CEO and Managing Partner of Chicago Yacht Works. In 2011, Rob redirected his business experience to the marine industry after assuming control of Chicago Yacht Yard, a full-service marine service and storage facility located on the river in downtown Chicago. In a short time, this business has been transformed into an industry leader with significant gains in both service and storage as well as adding both brokerage and new boat sales to their business lines. They now boast the Midwest’s only Formula Factory Showroom and Factory Service Center. January 2015, Rob changed the name to Chicago Yacht Works to better reflect their expanding business. The company is now recognized as the premier marine sales, service, and storage facility in lower Lake Michigan and one of the best in the Great Lakes.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Small business owners know the digital marketing world is constantly evolving, every change means spending time finding and keeping track of vendors for different projects. That’s why you need Anthem Software to be your dedicated partner. Anthem Software provides a whole suite of services – Business Management Software, Digital Marketing, and Consulting, all designed to help your small business grow and thrive against the competition. To learn more about Anthem Software, visit: millionaire-interviews.com/anthemsoftware
- Laika goes beyond integration, their platform connects you to everyday applications and applies actual human expertise to a robust software that powers your compliance. Laika easily connects to your application and instantly creates tailor policies based on your business. Laika is the only compliance platform that offers a true integrated audit solution, no more messy spreadsheets and miscellaneous audit documents. Listeners can get 20% off when you join, just go to: millionaire-interviews.com/laika
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Get quality feedback from their target customers early and often. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE.
- With Scribd, you get instant access to millions of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more. You also get thoughtfully curated editor picks and smart recommendations based on what you’ve read, which makes choosing your next book that much simpler. For just $9.99 per month, enjoy instant access to Sribd’s entire library for less than a cost of a single book. Right now, Scribd is offering our listeners a free 60-day trial, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/scribd
- When it comes to your next business read, you have options. You could pick up that trendy, buzzworthy business book or you could learn the timeless, buzzword free, lessons of a straightforward modern classic. I’m talking about Good Profit by Charles Cook, a CEO with real world track record of decade upon decade of actual exponential business growth. If you want the lessons from someone who has actually done it? Start by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/goodprofitbook
- Rommel in the Dominican Republic has a great time talking one-on-one with Austin on how to become a billionaire. If you want to jump on a call with our host, Austin, and have a lively, entertaining, and enriching discussion on becoming a billionaire, then become a Patreon member today. Sign up at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Rob Hannah. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀