236: From Producing Movies to Starting & Selling a Virtual World Gaming Community (Derrick Morton of FlowPlay)
Manage episode 326563795 series 1590820
Derrick Morton is CEO of Seattle-based FlowPlay. He's been an entrepreneur, leader and innovator in the digital entertainment industry for more than 20 years. At the helm of FlowPlay for the last decade, he has established the company as the creator of the industry’s most powerful immersive gaming platform, and driven product innovation to build an engaging multiplayer social casino that captures the attention of 75 million users worldwide. He has identified new opportunities and untapped markets including free-to-play sports betting and fantasy sports gaming, and spearheaded the development of more than 200 digital entertainment projects.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- LinkedIn Jobs has made it easier to get candidates worth interviewing faster, and it’s free. Create a free job post in minutes with LinkedIn Jobs to reach your network and beyond to the world’s largest professional network of over 750 million people. Focus on candidates with skill and experience you need. Post your job for free at: millionaire-interviews.com/linkedin-jobs
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Get quality feedback from their target customers early and often. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE.
- Bren in Halifax, Canada believes in paying it forward, which is why he is a Patreon member and he wants this podcast to grow and succeed. If you want to support our show, become a Patreon member by signing up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Barry in Franklin, TN gets more out of being a Patreon member than attending a $700 per month business seminar where he gets almost nothing out of it. If you want to be a Patreon member, just visit us at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Mary in Sonoma, CA wishes she had spoken to Austin a year ago in order to get valuable tips on structuring her business. By becoming a Patreon member, you get tons of helpful information and advice to grow your business. Sign up today at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Jonathan in Chicago, IL became a Patreon member to fully support the show. He says that the monthly fee for being a Patreon member is only worth 3 cups of coffee but he’s getting tons of value out of it. Sign up today and become a Patreon member by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Derrick Morton. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀