235: Twin Brothers Establishing Themselves as BiG Players in the Property Management Business | Matthew & Thomas Carcone of Gordon James Realty
Manage episode 325202261 series 1590820
Matthew and his twin brother Thomas Carcone are co-owners of Gordon James Real Estate Services, which has been in the residential and commercial property management business for 9 years. Thomas started the Gordon James Realty with a former business partner until Matthew came on board later on. Both of them were very entrepreneurial at a very young age. At 14 years old, they were already mowing lawns and doing landscaping services for people within their neighborhood, which taught them great life lessons. As they grew older, their entrepreneurial interest never waned. With all the lessons they accumulated throughout the yearrs, Matt and Tom were able to keep Gordon James Realty growing at a rapid phase. In fact, in 2017, they made the Inc 5000 list for the number one fastest growing real estate company in DC.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Get quality feedback from their target customers early and often. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE.
- Ladder is 100% digital, no doctors, no needles, no paperwork when you apply for $3 million in coverage or less. Just answer a few questions about your health in an application. No hidden fees, cancel anytime, get a full refund if you change your mind in the first 30 days. They’re rated A and A+ by AM Best, Ladder’s customers rate them 4.8 out of 5 on TrustPilot, and they made Forbe’s Best Life Insurance 2021 list. Finally, since life insurance cost more as you age, now’s the time to cross it off your list, so go to: millionaire-interviews.com/ladderlife
- Zipfox.com makes it easy for US businesses to partner with factories in Mexico. You can find everything there – clothes, packaging, beauty products, building supplies, and a lot more, with new products being added every single day. All of the factories in Zipfox are verified with no shady middlemen that you can find on other manufacturer websites. If you want to ditch the trade war tariffs, pay 75% lower cost, and get your deliveries in 5 to 10 days, not weeks, try Zipfox.com. To learn more, just visit: millionaire-interviews.com/zipfox
- Quintus in Perth, Australia, signed up as a Patreon member to have access to our guest’s contact details, which proved to be very helpful. If you want access to more of our special episodes, group calls, one-on-one calls, and many more, sign up as a Patreon member today at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Rock in Cincinnati, OH thinks that being a Patreon member is like going to a psychiatrist but instead of talking about problems in life, it’s all about problems in business and startups, which is extremely helpful. Be a part of our growing Patreon community by signing up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Barry in Franklin, TN gets more out of being a Patreon member than attending a $700 per month business seminar where he gets almost nothing out of it. If you want to be a Patreon member, just visit us at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Matthew Carcone. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀