Manage episode 311333070 series 1590820
Steven Kinder is the Founder of Loftwall, Co-Founder of GoodWork, and Owner of 1808. He is a design entrepreneur who has always had an infatuation with spaces. He’s focused on the design of new flexible, dynamic environments for people to bring big ideas and be better together.
Not intimidated by the potential of a blank slate, Steve wants to create space where people can shape their own experience. As an industrial designer, he has designed award winning furniture, products and event environments for small, medium & Fortune 500 companies. He has been an active leader of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) Dallas Chapter since 2012. EO is a peer-to-peer network that helps transform the lives of those who help transform the world.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Laika goes beyond integration, their platform connects you to everyday applications and applies actual human expertise to a robust software that powers your compliance. Laika easily connects to your application and instantly creates tailor policies based on your business. Laika is the only compliance platform that offers a true integrated audit solution, no more messy spreadsheets and miscellaneous audit documents. Listeners can get 20% off when you join, just go to: millionaire-interviews.com/laika
- LinkedIn Jobs has made it easier to get candidates worth interviewing faster, and it’s free. Create a free job post in minutes with LinkedIn Jobs to reach your network and beyond to the world’s largest professional network of over 750 million people. Focus on candidates with skill and experience you need. Post your job for free at: millionaire-interviews.com/linkedin-jobs
- What if you could test out your product ideas with target consumers whenever you want before you put all the time and money into development? That’s what startups and fortune 500 companies do with Feedback Loop. Feedback Loop is the test before you invent a product research platform. If you go to: millionaire-interviews.com/feedbackloop you’ll get 3 full tests for FREE.
- For companies of all sizes, Notion provides a one central and customizable workspace that can be tailored to work for any team and bring all teams together to get more done and move faster. Notion is an all-in-one team collaboration tool that combines note taking, document sharing, wikis, project management, and much more into one space that is simple, powerful, and beautifully designed. Learn more and get started for free at: millionaire-interviews.com/notion
- Justin in Texas has listened to a couple of the Patreon Group Calls, which gave him tons of valuable nuggets of information that he can use. He plans to join our Group Calls to engage with other entrepreneurs and acquire more business information. Join our Group Call by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Gary from South Africa says that his group call with Austin was a great experience and left him with so many things to reflect on. You can also have this one-on-one call or group call with Austin by being a Patreon member, just sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Steve Kinder. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀