Manage episode 300394465 series 26499
On the 11th episode of the Teacher Interview, we talk to Vanessa from SpeakEnglishWithVanessa.com.
Vanessa has been teaching online for seven years and has grown her YouTube channel to over 3 million subscribers! She teaches with a very “comfortable” style and gives students hope and confidence that they can speak English well.
In this interview, Vanessa shares his best tips and answers the following questions:
- How did you get started teaching English?
- What is one of your tips to become a confident English speaker?
- What is a hot phrasal verb students can learn right now?
- How can I improve my English?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for North Carolina?
- and much more!
Download MP3 (21MB) Right Click->Save Link As
On the English 2.0 Podcast, I help you express yourself more naturally and smoothly. We go beyond the words and phrases and talk about how to make your English sound more natural, proper mindset, and success principles.
Do you have a question?
Please email me at: al AT alsensei DOT com