Manage episode 328534358 series 3007982
Are you experiencing a personal energy crisis?
Is your stressful, chaotic life leaving you feeling run-down with little energy left to spare?
In this episode, we will discuss why you DON’T need more energy. Instead, what you need is to learn simple ways to access the wealth of stored energy your body already has.
We will also discuss:
- The body’s energy cycle.
- Natural ways to re-energize after experiencing an energy low.
- The importance of energy breaks throughout the day.
- How caffeine and other stimulants block the body from accessing its own energy stores.
- The difference between physical energy and vitality.
- The three core components of personal vitality.
- Why you do want to cultivate personal vitality.
FREE COPY OF MY BOOK:
When you subscribe to the podcast, leave a rating and a review I will send you a paperback copy of my first book, Fitness & Spirituality: How to Make the Connection.
Just email a screenshot of your review to email@example.com along with your mailing address.
OR: Search for "ENERGIZE YOUR LIFE AFTER 50" on the your Apple Podcast App (it's already on your phone or tablet—you can also download it on your Android device), or download the GOOGLE PODCAST app from Google Play.
PLEASE Leave a Positive Review & Rating in Apple Podcast!
Dr. Del's Website: https://www.personalfitness.com
- Dr. Del’s BOOKSand author page on amazon.com
- Sign up for a Free Health Strategy Call with Dr. Del
- FREE MASTERCLASS:
Top Three Things You MUST do to Lose Weight AND Keep it Off
- FREE WEBINAR:
Get Your Sexy Back!
ABOUT DR. DEL:
Dr. Del Millers is an ex-corporate boy turned entrepreneur and pioneer of lifestyle design. He’s a PhD Nutritionist, Health & Wellness Strategist, author of eight books, and has a Master’s degree in counseling psychology. His personal mission is to help clients deal with a worse today by creating a compelling tomorrow. He has helped clients on four continents and in six different countries to design a life that fuels and energizes them, achieve sustainable weight loss, get back to their “happy place,” and feel confident and sexy again.