Welcome New Listeners: Understanding Commonly Used Terms on the Show
Manage episode 353829630 series 2149208
In this weeks show, we welcome new listeners and will explore various terms used on the show, specifically focusing on Highly Sensitive People (HSP) and ways to understand, embrace, and love our highly sensitive selves. I will discuss topics such as sensory sensitivity, emotional and mental sensitivity, and theories about the cause of high sensitivity. I will also differentiate between introverts and extroverts, and how they recharge and get their energy. Additionally, I will explain the concept of high sensation seeking, which can be confusing for many, but is important to understand and accept for those who fall into this category. Furthermore, I will discuss neurodivergent, an umbrella term for mental or neurological differences, including those on the autism spectrum, and how existentialism has played a role in my mental health journey.
Resources we offer:
- Download the free Morning Routine PDF to learn my techniques to help conquer your day! https://www.emotionalbadass.com/morning-routine
- Community & Exclusive Bonus Episodes & Video: https://www.patreon.com/emotionalbadass
- 30 Days to Peace Course: https://www.EmotionalBadass.com/peace CODE: BADASS for 30% Off
- The Boundaries Course: https://www.EmotionalBadass.com/boundaries CODE: EARLYBIRD23 for $100 Off
- Join our newsletter for weekly wellness emails where we share announcements, discount codes, and highlight past episodes: https://www.emotionalbadass.com/newsletter
- Check out our Guided Meditations narrated by Nikki available for sale: https://www.emotionalbadass.com/store/meditations
If you enjoyed this episode please consider buying us a coffee here:
Follow us on Social Media for videos, pictures, and updates
Thank you for supporting this show by supporting my sponsors. Learn more.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices